KidSports Magazine is a guide for parents of young athletes. KidSports offers tips on nutrition, sports equipment, training, saving money, medical advice, rules, school and just about any other issue parents of young athletes face.
KidSports also offers in-depth stories on such pressing issues as:
- What to look for in a coach.
- Fund raising.
- Responsibilities of sports parents.
- What to do when your child wants to quit sports.
- Overbearing parents.
- Group sports vs. individual sports.
- Emphasis on winning.
- When your child gets cut from the team.
- What sport is right for my child?
- All-star teams.
- Sibling rivalries.
- Maintaining good grades.
- How to handle dissappointment.
- ... and MANY other important topics not covered in your league's rulebook!!